RazoRock Mamba 70 Base Plate
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
RazoRock MAMBA 70 Base Plate ONLY Option
**NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONLY THE MAMBA 70 BASE PLATE. YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE BASE PLATE THEREFORE YOU NEED TO ALREADY OWN A MAMBA TOP CAP.**
The RazoRock Mamba 70 is a wonderful mild to mild-medium safety razor, perfect for people seeking a precise razor and a great shave. If you are looking for a slightly less aggressive Mamba we also sell the Mamba 53 which has less blade gap and exposure.
Why you would want the RazoRock MAMBA 70:
- Best build quality in the business. CNC milled from 316L stainless steel billet to tolerances of two thousands of an inch, no other manufacturer compares, no blade fiddling and perfect blade alignment every time! The handle on the Mamba 70 is machined from Grade 2 titanium.
- Price! Similar quality CNC machined stainless steel razors sell for 3-4 times the price. You will not find better value anywhere.
- Built for a LIFETIME of use. Unlike inexpensive cast alloy razors, the MAMBA 70 is built to last forever! Buy it once, buy it right!
- 316L stainless steel is marine grade and is very resistant to staining and rusting, as is the Grade 2 titanium handle.
- Perfect for Head Shaving. The safety of the MAMBA 70 design is unmatched and this means you can even safely head-shave with it.
- The MAMBA 70 makes the perfect gift, how many gifts last forever and get used every single day. The MAMBA is a gift that will never be forgotten!
- The MAMBA 70 uses standard Double-Edge razor blades which cost as little as $0.05/each! Stop wasting money on $3-4 plastic cartridge razors that go straight into our landfills.
The name "MAMBA" was chosen because like it's namesake, the Black Mamba snake, the goal of this razor is to inflict pain and suffering on our competitors (future victims) in the safety razor market! :) You'll see what I mean very soon! Also, like the Black Mamba, the RazoRock Mamba is designed for speed and efficiency. The unique head design allows for faster shaving, without fear of being bitten!
Blade Gap: 0.70 mm
Blade Exposure: ~0 to +0.01 mm (I say roughly because of blade width variances)
Material: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Finish: 3 stage, 24 hour, machine vibratory finish. It's important to note that our finish is designed to de-burr and make the pieces smooth with minimum effect on machining tolerances. It's a tool-like finish and not a mirror-type high polish; each piece is unique (no two pieces will be identical). We don't believe in hand polishing our machined safety razors because it's self-defeating. We spend so much time and effort getting the tolerances tight, a hand polish will just ruin these tolerances. We would rather give you a quality tool-like finish at a great price and leave it up to you if you want to put a jewelry type polish or gun-kote at the razor later at additional cost.
Other Details: Each razor is engraved with a unique serial number.
PROUDLY MADE IN ONTARIO, CANADA