RazoRock Mamba 53 Base Plate
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
RazoRock MAMBA 53 Base Plate ONLY Option
**NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONLY THE MAMBA 53 BASE PLATE. YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE BASE PLATE THEREFORE YOU NEED TO ALREADY OWN A MAMBA TOP CAP.**
The RazoRock Mamba 53 is the ultimate mild safety razor, perfect for people seeking an ultra-safe and gentle shave, especially for those with softer facial hair. If you are looking for a more aggressive Mamba we also sell the Mamba 70 which has more blade gap and exposure.
Why you would want the RazoRock MAMBA 53:
- Best build quality in the business. CNC milled from 316L stainless steel billet to tolerances of two thousands of an inch, no other manufacturer compares, no blade fiddling and perfect blade alignment every time!
- Price! Similar quality CNC machined stainless steel razors sell for 4 times the price
- Built for a LIFETIME of use. Unlike inexpensive cast alloy razors, the MAMBA is built to last forever! Buy it once, buy it right!
- 316L stainless steel is marine grade and is very resistant to staining and rusting
- Designed for safety, the MAMBA is perfect for quick and safe daily shaves, some reviewers tell us it's even safer to use than a cartridge razor!
- Perfect for Head Shaving. The safety of the MAMBA design is unmatched and this means you can even safely head shave with it.
- The MAMBA makes the perfect gift, how many gifts last forever and get used every single day. The MAMBA is a gift that will never be forgotten.
The name "MAMBA" was chosen because like it's namesake, the Black Mamba snake, the goal of this razor is to inflict pain and suffering on our competitors (future victims) in the safety razor market! :) You'll see what I mean very soon! Also, like the Black Mamba, the RazoRock Mamba is designed for speed and efficiency. The unique head design allows for faster shaving, without fear of being bitten!
Blade Gap: 0.53 mm
Blade Exposure: ~0 to -0.01mm (I say roughly because of blade width variances)
Material: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Finish: 3 stage, 24 hour, machine vibratory finish. It's important to note that our finish is designed to de-burr and make the pieces smooth with minimum effect on machining tolerances. It's a tool-like finish and not a mirror-type high polish; each piece is unique (no two pieces will be identical). We don't believe in hand polishing our machined safety razors because it's self-defeating. We spend so much time and effort getting the tolerances tight, a hand polish will just ruin these tolerances. We would rather give you a quality tool-like finish at a great price and leave it up to you if you want to put a jewelry type polish or gun-kote at the razor later at additional cost.
Other Details: Each razor is engraved with a unique serial number.
PROUDLY MADE IN ONTARIO, CANADA