RazoRock Stainless Steel Lupo 72 Base Plate
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
RazoRock Stainless Steel Lupo 72 Base Plate ONLY OPTION
**NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONLY THE LUPO 72 BASE PLATE. YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE BASE PLATE THEREFORE YOU NEED TO ALREADY OWN A LUPO TOP CAP.**
The original RazoRock Lupo was such a hit with our clients that we decided it was time to create a "gen two" version milled from marine-grade stainless steel. We listened to your feedback from the aluminum Lupo and took it to the design board to come up with a razor that is even better! The three most popular suggestions were; a) You wanted the razor to be able to rest on the side of its head while still keeping the guard width the same as the width of the blade for excellent maneuverability; b) You wanted more optionality in terms of aggression, and; c) Many of you suggested a scalloped bar would add a nice aesthetic touch!
We delivered on all three suggestions and now the RazoRock SS Lupo is NOW available in SIX different versions,
- Lupo 58 - a 0.58 mm safety bar
- Lupo 72 - a 0.72 mm safety bar
- Lupo OPEN COMB 72 - a 0.72 mm Open Comb for those seeking a lot more aggression and efficiency - Same gap and exposure as Safety Bar 72 but will be slightly more aggressive due to the Open Comb design
- Lupo 95 - a 0.95 mm safety bar for those seeking a lot more aggression and efficiency
- Lupo OPEN COMB 95 - a 0.95 mm Open Comb for those seeking a lot more aggression and efficiency - Same gap and exposure as Safety Bar 95 but will be slightly more aggressive due to the Open Comb design
- Lupo DC - a 0.72/0.95 dual-comb version which offers a medium-aggressive open comb side and a more aggressive safety bar side.
Blade Gap: 0.72 mm
Blade Exposure: Positive
Material: 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Build: Fully CNC machined
Finish: 3 stage, 24 hour, machine vibratory finish. It's important to note that our finish is designed to de-burr and make the pieces smooth with minimum effect on machining tolerances. It's a tool-like finish and not a mirror-type high polish; each piece is unique (no two pieces will be identical). We don't believe in hand polishing our machined safety razors because it's self-defeating. We spend so much time and effort getting the tolerances tight, a hand polish will just ruin these tolerances. We would rather give you a quality tool-like finish at a great price and leave it up to you if you want to put a jewelry type polish or gun-kote at the razor later at additional cost.
Other Details: Each razor is engraved with a unique serial number.
Made in Canada