RazoRock German 37 Slant Razor - Torsionshobel
RazoRock German 37 Slant Razor
FIVE HANDLES TO CHOOSE FROM, USE THE DROP DOWN.
Three piece slant bar razor.
Uses standard double-edge razor blades.
The benefit of a slant razor is the blade is torqued in two directions increasing the mechanical strength and making the blade more rigid; a thin but rigid blade cuts more efficiently. Traditional German design head from the mid twentieth century.
Slant razors are perfect for tough beards and sensitive skin. With a sharper blade they cut whiskers like a hot knife through better and thus require less passes with the razor.
Head Material: Chromed Zinc Alloy
Handle Material: Machined 316L Stainless Steel
Handle Diameter x Length:
- Bulldog, 13 mm x 90 mm, ~2.8 oz weight
- Super Knurl, 13 mm x 90 mm, ~2.9 oz weight
- HD, 13 mm x 82 mm (14 mm Butt End), ~2.6 oz weight
- UFO, 13 mm x 85 mm, ~2.3 oz weight
- Bamboo, 13 mm x 90 mm, ~2.3 oz weight
Be sure to check out our Double Edge blade sampler packs CLICK HERE