Greencult GC 2.0 Base Plate
Greencult GC 2.0 - Base Plate - 3 OPTIONS - USE DROP DOWN MENU
**NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONLY THE BASE PLATE. YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE BASE PLATE THEREFORE YOU NEED TO ALREADY OWN A GREEN CULT TOP CAP OR COMPLETE RAZOR**
Greencult GC 2.0 DE safety razor is precision CNC-milled in Austria.
This wonderful safety razor is the premium successor of the Greencult Allrounder-Razor GC1.1. The GC 2.0 has a shorter handle, new design, different base plates and sand blasted finish. The razor is made of 303 stainless steel in Austria.
Unlike commercially available razors, most of which come from Asia, Greencults GC 2.0 is milled using the CNC process. Production in high-quality stainless steel offers some advantages such as individual tolerances, a better blade fit and a more robust material.
There are 4 base plates in total but we are ONLY SELLING 3 Base plates as the complete razor option comes with the Level II plate and the other plates (Level I, III, IV) can be purchased separately by selecting the option from the drop down menu here.
- Level I: Suitable for beginners, for daily shaving. Gap is 0.45 and Exposure is 0.05 “With the I plate, it is just as you would imagine a gentle razor to be. 100% safe, 100% non-irritating, yet thorough.”
- Level III: More direct, advanced, for a 3-day-old beard. Gap is 0.85 and Exposure is 0.15 “The III plate is noticeably milder than IV, but still direct. To match plate IV, it would need a much sharper blade.”
- Level IV: Direct, advanced, for a 3-5 day beard. Gap is 1.05 and Exposure is 0.20 “The IV plate is thorough, direct, very sustainable, and brilliant for someone with a 5 day beard and experience, but not for beginners.”
What makes the Greencult GC 2.0 special:
- 100% Made in Austria: in our family business in Götzis, Vorarlberg, Austria
- Made from stainless steel: the entire razor is made of 303 stainless steel, which is 100% sourced from Europe (AT,DE, IT, PRT, etc. depending on the supplier). We do not have a chrome-plated surface (chemical environmentally harmful production process due to inferior base material) like many of the other razors on the market.
Glass bead blasted finish: This brings out a velvety uniform surface. Our finish cannot be described as “matt” as it has a brilliant sheen. Furthermore, the abrasive compacts the surface and brings a pleasant feel. The grain size of the abrasive is in the 0.001 mm range.
Made in Austria
ItalianBarber is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE North American Distributor for ALL Greencult products!