I Provenzali Flaxseed Artisan Hair Mask
I Provenzali Flaxseed (Semi di Lino) Artisan Hair Mask
Ideal for Coloured or Permed Hair
Artisan Made in Genova, Italy by Saponificio Gianasso
I Provenzali soaps are made according to the ancient Hot Process method of soap making which is native to the Ligurian province of Italy. These soaps are still cut and packaged by hand one by one. they are neutral because they contain no free alkali and are characterized by a unique blend of Olive Oil, Almond Oil and Soy Lecithin. These artisan soaps are guaranteed vegetable based and 100% biodegradable as the only "true soaps" can be. Particular attention is paid to the selection of scents and delicate pastel colors to create a real "rainbow of scents" which lasts until the last sliver of soap. The absence of petrochemicals makes them usable by adults and children.
- 100% Vegetable based raw materials and the use of quality, natural, food grade extracts and oils
- Formulas are 100% biodegradable, completely devoid of petrochemical surfactants and chemical agents.
- Products are free of petrochemicals and do not contain bases derived from petroleum
- PRODUCTS TESTED DERMATOLOGICALLY and guaranteed to be tested for Dermal Tolerability carried out at the University of Pavia in Italy.
- PRODUCTS FREE OF ALLERGENS thanks to the careful selection of fragrant essences.
- PRODUCTS TESTED FOR HEAVY METALS (Nickel, Chromium and Cobalt free) to ensure tolerability for skin prone to allergic reactions.