RazoRock Classic Shaving Cream Soap
What is a “shaving cream soap”? Quite simply, it's a shaving soap formulated to have a softer and creamier consistency, making it much quicker and easier to lather with a traditional shaving brush.
RazoRock shaving cream soaps are all Made in Italy using tried-and-true Italian formulations. Most of our formulations are sold under different brands in Italy and are loved by millions of Italian men. By selling these amazing cream soaps under our RazoRock brand, we are able to offer tremendous value to the North American wet-shaver.
Although each formula is quite different, all four shaving cream soaps are vegetable formulations using a base of palm and coconut oils. They do not contain any SLS or Parabens.
150ml/5 FL oz
Made in Italy.
RazoRock Classic Shave Cream Scent: Sweet Almond/Marzipan Scent.
RazoRock Classic Shave Cream Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Cocos Nucifera, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, PEG-150 Distearate, Jojoba wax, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Edta
How to lather RazoRock Cream...
I've been getting a few emails on this lately. It's really really simple so here goes...
1) Soak brush in a cup for a minute or while you shower. I soak it while I shower. For awesome results, try an Omega Pro series brush.
2) Take brush out of water, shake it 3-4 times to get rid of excess water.
3) Swirl wet brush on the top of the cream for 30 seconds while you fill your basin (sink) with hot water.
4) Take the brush right to your face and start face-lathering.
5) Dip the tips of your brush into the basin water (if needed) and continue working the lather on your face to create the right lather consistency you desire; I generally dip the tips 2-3 times before my lather is "just right".